Shree Devi Mayi Ma also has been a visionary artist and prolific painter whose artwork has been exhibited in museums, fine art galleries and private and corporate collections for over a decade prior fulfilling her present dharma. Here is a brief list including:
– Alaska Airlines Corporate Offices, Seattle, Washington
– Senator Dianne Feinstein, US Senator for California
– His Holiness the Dalai Lama, India
– Darren Lewis, Retired Major League Baseball player, SF Giants
– The Yosemite Museum, Yosemite, California
– The Williamsburg Art and Historical Society, New York City
– The Peace Museum, Chicago
– Powell Street Fine Art Gallery, San Francisco, California
– Carla Schmidt Fine Art Gallery, San Francisco, California
– Karpeles Museum Gallery, Santa Barbara, California
– The Peninsula Museum of Art, Belmont, California
– Castle Kruenburg, Austria
Though she stopped working as a fine art artist after going through her major cancer journey in 2007-08. Articles about Vivianne Nantel’s fine artwork have been published in The San Francisco Chronicle, the Independent Florida Sun and Alaska’s World magazine.
As part of her passion, Devi also spent more than two years studying music composition with Elinor Armer at the San Francisco Conservatory of Music. During this time she composed more than twenty musical pieces and songs. She has studied voice with Deborah Benedict Jackson.
Some of Devi’s fine artworks are still available for acquisition—please contact her directly for more detailed information and pricing. Some of the proceeds from the sale of her artwork and limited reproductions support Devi’s causes.